MedStar Inventor Forums
MedStar Inventor Forums 2011
How To Bring Your Great Ideas To Market
Ever envisioned your idea being used by your hospital? Throughout MedStar? Beyond?
Want to know how to commercialize your idea and benefit directly?
Finding intellectual property laws cumbersome or puzzling?
MedStar Inventor Services advances the best ideas of MedStar associates from concept to reality, transforming inventions into commercial products and services. MedStar Inventor Forums serve to educate creative MedStar associates about the commercialization process and the services available to MedStar inventors.
(Forums are intended for MedStar Associates only. External parties seeking additional information on MedStar Inventor Services please email: Jeffrey.M.Collins [at] MedStar [dot] net)
Most Recent Forum: Demystifying Intellectual Property
- Amit Shah, MD – Director, MedStar Inventor Services
- Rich Wesorick – Patent Council, Cleveland Clinic Innovations
Inventor Forums – If you attended these please give us feedback by answering a few short questions.
- Washington Region – June 14, 2011
- MedStar Georgetown University Hospital, Medical-Dental Building C-104, 12-1PM
- MedStar Washington Hospital Center, True Auditorium, 5-7PM
- Baltimore Region – June 15, 2011
- MedStar Union Memorial Hospital, Conference Center, 12-1PM
- MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center, Kotzen Auditorium, 5-7PM
- MedStar Pharmacy Director’s Meeting – June 17, 2011
- MedStar Washington Hospital Center Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Residency Program – July 1, 2011
- MedStar Washington Hospital Center Department of Medicine – July 1, 2011
- MedStar Washington Hospital Center Department of Anesthesiology – July 26, 2011
- MedStar Visiting Nurse Association – August 16, 2011
- MedStar Washington Cancer Institute Town Hall Meeting – August 18, 2011
- MedStar National Rehabilitation Hospital Medical Staff Meeting – September 13, 2011
- Introduction to MedStar Inventor Services, Georgetown University Hospital – September 19, 2011
- MedStar Family Choice – September 27, 2011