Live Broadcast at MedStar Union Memorial
Hospital & MedStar Washington Hospital Center
Wednesday, April 17 & Thursday, April 18
What is TEDMED?
- Rapid-fire, provocative talks lasting less than 18 minutes each throughout ten 90-minute sessions over three days
- Experts and leaders within and beyond the health and medical profession
Who Should Attend?
- Associates of MedStar Health—physicians, nurses, technicians, IT personnel, physical therapists, physical plant staff, administrators, etc…
- Think Differently – Transform the way you view healthcare and medicine in your everyday environment
- Prevent the tyranny of the daily from trumping the pursuit of the remarkable – Take a step away from your daily work and see what you can discover!
- Connect with other creative and passionate MedStar associates, as well as directly with the speakers during the live broadcast via a mobile app.
When & Where to Attend?
Who Is Scheduled To Speak?
MedStar Union Memorial Hospital
MedStar Washington Hospital Center
Is There An App For That?
Brought to MedStar Health by:
MedStar Institute for Innovation (MI2)
The Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC)
For more information visit TEDMED.com;
TEDMED is an independent event; TED logo used under license from TED Conferences, LLC